We had the intention of a long visit for this summer and it just didn't happen until the wedding week. There have been lots of happenings this summer and it is quite a feat to get our crew to Alabama!
Notice the backwards headband on Tybee in the picture below- she wore it the entire way to Alabama...
Our whole bunch headed down on a Friday after Clay got finished at work- dogs and all. The girls and I stayed for the whole week and they boys headed back to Kentucky on Sunday. Tybee asked about Hank and Tag every time she talked to her Daddy on the phone. She kept saying, "I miss my boys." I think our boys probably missed us too.
Tybee and Amelia got lots of Q-T with her bama family. She especially liked the chocolate peanut butter and graham crackers they were serving up...
Amelia got lots of attention too. I think they are going to miss having someone at their beck and call all of the time. I was glad that we were able to visit as much as we were. We actually got to see Clay's family and my family every day we were there- we kept the roads hot! It was worth it though- these are the memories we don't want them to miss out on. They love their family and are happy girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment