I decided it was time to take some pictures of Tybee on Days 2 and 3 of wearing her Minnie Mouse costume. She has had a lot of thoughts to jot down lately, which is great and much encouraged. However, there seems to have been a bit of confusion on exactly WHERE to scribble these very meaningful thoughts...
Appropriate use of pencil and paper... encouraged.
Inappropriate use of markers/crayons/pencils/pens...discouraged.
Thank goodness everything was washable and Tybee did a good job of helping me clean herself and the furniture. She was actually coloring on the TV stand while I was taking the pictures of her legs- ugh! I guess I learned my lesson about not letting her know her bad choices are sometimes endearing. Alas, we live and we learn.
Amelia waits on Tybee to partake in less than appropriate behavior so that she may dive into the dog bowls... this is not so cute.
This is very cute.
Oh Moo. Heaven forbid Tybee try to "help" her. These two are becoming more and more aware of one another which is both precious and time consuming. We are having fun watching Miss Amelia and Miss Tybee do sister things- never a dull moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment