I establish my covenant with you: Never
again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again
will there be a flood to destroy the earth." 12 And God said, "This
is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and
every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to
come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign
of the covenant between me and the earth.
again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again
will there be a flood to destroy the earth." 12 And God said, "This
is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and
every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to
come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign
of the covenant between me and the earth.
Genesis 9:11-13
No comments:
Post a Comment