The dishwasher detergent is a no-go...
As pictured below, you can see that my dishes were far from sparkling. I got the recipe for that from another site, and I didn't really like that it was not a liquid detergent like I am used to.
DISH DETERGENT=TWO THUMBS DOWN
SHOWER CLEANER:
Two thumbs up!!!
Clay used bar soap, so we always have that soap scum trail running down the shower below were it sits. I sprayed the cleaner while the girls were napping and then wiped the shower down with a washcloth while I was showering tonight. Soap scum wiped off like a dream, people...a dream! The only thing I wish I could improve is how strong the vinegar smells- it is very powerful to say the least...
LAUNDRY DETERGENT:
I am going with thumbs up for now, as I have only looked at and smelled the laundry at this point. I, like many of my friends, like some nice smelling laundry. When I took it out of the washer there really wasn't too much of a smell, certainly not a bad smell though. I guess it was more like a clean water smell- does that help at all???
Anywho- I threw it in the dryer with my normal dryer sheets and now they smell like my clothes!
So again, Sha-pa-boom!
I will keep updating if there is any new telling news on my homemade cleaners. This has been the most fun washing dishes, clothes, and cleaning showers I have had in a while... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment