Friday, September 14, 2012

TCB

I have been taking care of business this week.  Do you remember those three things I told Clay I was determined to do earlier in the week?  Well, I can check off making my own cleaners, and as of today- OPENING MY OWN ETSY SHOP!  Now all I have to do is make everyone on my Christmas list a heartfelt gift and we are good to go!
Back to the Etsy shop- you can check it out here.  I really want to sell this Pinwheel stuff, and several people have asked if I had thought about opening the Etsy shop.  After I looked into it and realized it isn't really that hard and not too big of a commitment- I went for it!!! 
I also really like making the wreaths I have been doing, so I thought if I can find the right price point I could sell something I really enjoy making and it not feel like a burden.
So, wish me luck, friends!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment