There were lots of festivities to attend when we got down to the beach- unfortunately, I didn't take the first picture at the rehearsal or the rehearsal dinner :(. Turns out, it is really hard to operate your camera with two sleepy little ones in your arms. I am hoping someone got some good pictures at those gatherings.
The Moms took all of the bridesmaids out for a nice breakfast to start the wedding day.
Lee, reading his note from Rachel and opening his gift.
The lovely wedding cake my MOM made!
The lovely Groom's cake my MOM made!
-yes, she was very busy during the wedding weekend..
Our happy family
The Bride and Groom
Landon and Paige
Landon, Rachel, and Lee after Landon gave his speech. He always does a good job and is very well spoken. I am a proud sister.
speech, speech, speech!
Good times with good friends!
The reception was absolutely wonderful and beautiful! I think that everyone had a great time and were happy to celebrate with Lee and Rachel on their wedding day!
No comments:
Post a Comment