Well, she did it! The moment we have been anticipating has finally come! When Clay got home from work the other day, Tybee crawled for the first time! She has been able to get around for a while, but she actually crawled for him. He was glad that she saved the moment for him!
So now, it has begun. The pack-n-play has been assembled and the dogie door is on standby. She is ever so busy! Surprisingly, she stays on the blanket pretty well still. Tag is completely freaked out by her crawling. He backs really quickly and then barks. She is still learning how to interact with Hank and Tag as well. She wants to grab their fur and pull. There is so much to learn! Here are a few pictures of the momentous occasion.
After shoes, thats my girl!
Is everyone looking?
This kind of behavior has been stopped. I am fully aware that these are not good table manners. She really hated what she was eating (carrots, esparagus, and corn) I just blended up what Clay and I were eating and hoped for the best. Needless to say, we found it more fun to play with it that to eat.
This was the night she crawled for the first time. She was wound up!
She is so cute when Clay gets home. She has started jumping up and down or clapping when she sees her daddy. They are sweet together and I love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment