Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Katie meets Kentucky

We were so glad that Katie got to come to town to visit this past weekend! We made a visit to the UK botanical gardens. At first we were a little disapointed, but then it got better. Enjoy the lovely pictures to follow...
Katie, reading some of the very important information about the flowers.

Remember that fern tree that I talked about earlier? This is one! Still can't remember the name!!!

Doesn't that just look like summer?

Pretty girl!


Clay and Katie at the garden

The planters for all of the lovely garden vegetables.

Brother and Sister

Goldfish pond

Tybee sat up and looked at everything! She likes being outside and looking at things from her stroller.



This is Mr. Bunny. He had ticks.

Isn't that a neat tree?
I liked these.

These were Clay's favorite flowers.

Pretty fountain!
We got Katie to take some family pictures of us :)

Tybee and her Auntie Katie had lots of fun together! Katie babysat while Clay and I went out on a date for our Anniversary. We really appreciated her help!

No comments:

Post a Comment