Papa Dave and Bobbi came to visit this weekend! We had lots of fun. Here are some things we did...

We went to the City of Lexington History Museum

We looked at LOTS of neat horses that have been decorated and placed around the city for the World Equestrian Games coming up in September.


We went to the Farmer's Market. (notice the UK tent, yes, it is hard seeing this all the time...)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Clay made homeade salsa with all of the vegetables Maw Maw Carolyn and Paw Paw Don sent- THANK YOU! The salsa was very good! Tybee also enjoyed eating the potatoes and squash from the garden!

We talked...

We blew bubbles...


.... and laughed!
Barbara would saw WOO when I blew the bubbles and Tybee would just start rolling!

Tag- not so sure about the bubbles...

What a mighty good man...Clay made souflets again. These will make your eyes roll back in your head!

We had a great visit! I was able to finally take Hank and Tag to the vet while Tybee spent time with her grandparents. Clay and I also got to go see Inception, which was very good and I recommend you to see it also. It is nice to go out without a stroller sometimes :). All in all, good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment