Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Seven

Well, there have been a lot of milestones with the number seven lately. We have had 7 years of wedded bliss, and Tybee has been with us for 7 months! Not bad, huh? We have had some great times over the past 7 years and I hope for nothing more than for them to keep coming! We have been so blessed to be together and happy for as long as we have...so far so good. We both agree that Tybee is the best thing that has happened in the past 7 years, but here are some other highlights. Happy Anniversary baby, I got you on my MIIIHIIINND! (in the words of Rick and Bubba)
Meeting Tybee

About to go to the hospital to meet Tybee

Three year anniversary

Posing as Nocalulla at the Grand Canyon

Scaring me at the Grand Canyon

Sitting under the Sequoia Trees


In San Francisco at the Golden Gate Bridge

Family Picture with Hank and Tag (in Daphne)
Port St. Joe

Port St. Joe

At Tag's Graduation- yes I am prego here
Pat O's in Nola we were there for our 5 year anniversary

New Orleans

My Graduation from Bama- 2006

Our first Mardi Gras Ball in Mobile

Hank as a puppy

Christmas 2008


At the painted desert

Clay's Graduation from Bama

At a Red Sox game, summer 2009
St. Simon's Island

I think this was our 4th anniversary or my birthday?

Us at the Hoover Dam


Us at Yosemite Falls before we hiked to the top

In front of the Bellagio in Viva Las Vegas

Tybee on her 7 month Birthday!

2 comments:

Amber's Thoughts said...

Wow, I forgot you guys had been to all those places. I love looking at all the old/current pictures. I especially love the serious prego pic. I didn't get to see you when you were that pregnant.

Maggie Elizabeth said...

Wow!! You guys have got to do a lot of traveling!! You look so happy and I know you feel so blessed!! She is growing like a little weed and cute as a button!!

Post a Comment