Thursday, July 1, 2010

Grateful

Tybee in her new highchair- she's such a big girl!

Pictures in the yard

Look at that baby- trying so hard to be a thumb-sucker!

Waiting to see the doctor for the 6 month check-up.
I want to always remember to be grateful and to not take things for granted. I think that it is very easy to forget how good you have it, especially when things are going well. I hope to raise Tybee with a caring heart and an open mind. I do not want for it to take something bad happening to make us count our blessings. We are so thankful for a healthy, wonderful, happy baby and a loving group of family and friends.
Tybee is almost 7 months old and it is FLYING by! She is just about to crawl any day now! My days of laying her on the blanket and her staying are numbered! Let the chasing begin-right? Wish us luck!




1 comment:

MOSEYPOSEY said...

Oh my she is getting so big!!!! Do not take a second for granted. Do not assume that with the next baby you will do this and that...savor each day.

Post a Comment